The best decision I made all week was cutting down on online stalking my ex but then I made a better decision and invested in this Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
In my mind spending over Rs. 3000 for an eyeshadow palette was totally justified because I had resisted the first Naked palette from Urban Decay (cult product, brings joy equivalent to an orgasm, phenomenol) and hence I declared myself worthy of new eyeshadow colors.
So, The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette contains twelve neutral eyeshadows (5 new shades), a round fluffy shadow/crease brush and a mini Lip Junkie Lip gloss in a dark pink shade. The packaging is strong and sturdy in light bronze metal and the logo is embossed onto the palette packaging.
SHADE BY SHADE BREAKDOWN/SWATCHES
- Foxy: Great matte nude shade for eyebrow highlight or for transition up to the brow bone (Chalky/Powdery consistency).
- Half Baked: Beautiful shimmery golden color from the original Naked Palette (Creamy consistency with good color pay-off).
- Bootycall: Loving the name & this light shimmery pink is definitely going to be an everyday lid color for me (Peach tinted, frosty finish).
- Chopper: This is a shimmery copper with chunky silver glitter (Excess fall out but good color pay off).
- Tease: This reddish brown matte shade looks like a bruise in the swatch but it might be perfect for creating depth at the crease! (Mauve-brown color; dry texture).
- Snakebite: A beautiful golden brown shade. Personally I think this is one of the prettiest shades. NEW!
- Suspect: Dark bronze with golden shimmer (smooth texture; high color pay off).
- Pistol: An interesting dirty gray color with a frosted finish. Despite the brown particles, this will be my equivalent of a silver.
- Verve: A creamy gray color with pink undertones, this color was in the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette.
- YDK: A cool brown with heavy pink undertones, I really adore this color for it smooth texture and high pigmentation. It’s love.
- Busted: A deep brown with a frost finish, the perfect color for smokey eye looks.
- Blackout: Every palette needs a badass matte black and Urban Decay delivers! (Chalky though)
WHAT I LOVE ❤
+ Value for Money: 12 eyeshadows, a full sized Urban Decay brush & a lip gloss. I don’t think you would need to buy any more eyeshadows for a long, long time.
+ Also, I will always prefer a palette filled with several eyeshadows over carrying lose eyeshadows and therefore this palette is extremely travel friendly; great for those summer holidays. The metal tine shuts efficiently and the long mirror will also be super handy.
+ Furthermore this palette contains both shimmery and matte eyeshadows. Hallelujah! See, now you don’t need to buy any more palettes or lose eye shadows any time soon.
WHAT NEEDS TO IMPROVE ❤